Fire Emblem Three Houses DLC Crash

Hi,

I’ve been able to finish one route in this game with some workarounds (Crimson Flower) and now I am almost finished with the DLC.

I have just started chapter 6 of Cindered Shadows and during the middle of the cut-scene the game crashes. This crash is consistent and happens at the loading screen after skipping two cut scenes.

I have tried to switch between OpenGL and Vulkan and other settings but it still crashes.

Thanks.

Specs:

Ryzen 2600
1660ti
16GB RAM
Windows 10

yuzu_log.txt (2.0 MB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 339             . HEAD-mainline-636-3100-g5b28eb189
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor             | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            451.67
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Unfortunately, there is no elegant workaround for this. The best solution is to transfer your save to your switch and finish the chapter there, then transfer it back.

Alternatively, you would need to download a very old yuzu version - mainline yuzu 41. Then you’d need to create a portable install with it since this version is so old that it does not work with current yuzu’s settings and cache files etc. Then you’d need to install the updates and DLCs for fe3h and set up your controls etc, transfer your save over and play the mission in this. The big snag being that this version does render close to nothing - basically everything but the characters and hud are entirely black.

Thanks! i’ll try the suggestions.