Fire Emblem Three Houses High CPU Usage

Issue:
I’m trying to play Fire Emblem with stable FPS. I tried many things but non-worked. I every time get FPS drops from 50 to 25 in any second nearly. Sound is really terrible at that moments too. When I look to Task Manager I see that my CPU usage is 90-99. I don’t know what to do to lower it, I don’t know why it is high like that. I just want to play it stable. 30 or 60 FPS it doesn’t matter.

Spec:
Windows 10 x64
Intel Core i3 8100 3.60 GHZ
8 GB RAM
Gigabyte GTX 1050ti

yuzu_log.txt (1.4 MB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

yuzu relies heavily on cpu. Yours is quite old. Try to post a better log when you can.

Sorry I actually don’t know how to make a better log but I realized that I needed to run game for a better log. I updated it. But you say that is happening because my CPU is old and not good enough for yuzu right?

your cpu certainly isn’t strong. Anyways please try downgrading gpu driver to 472.12 and disable async shaders in config graphics advanced.

could be worth trying vulkan as well