Fire Emblem Three Houses infinite loading screen

I was playing Fire Emblem Three Houses until the 5/31(the mission about dealing with the first bandit mission with the chosen house) and then the loading screen is endless even to the point after about past few hours it is still loading non stop. Playing at the latest yuzu version build 500
yuzu_log.txt (760.7 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 500             . HEAD-mainline-636-4244-g6ef5c8e60
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                             GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                            461.09
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Can you share the save to test it.

Oh so that’s why. I was using save editor and I kinda go overboard to the point I add almost everything or just adding an item that wasn’t meant to be found yet. Thanks for giving me the hint. I didn’t realized that my save was a problem since I did it before the mock battle and the practice battle and I didn’t encounter the problem before.

1 Like

Make a backup for that save file you edit, and test it if somethings goes wrong, if you can fix the save file back with the editor that is great, if not you can lose many hours playing from the backup save file.

I shall keep that in mind then. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem.
52 114