Fire Emblem Three Houses Is Unplayable

Can’t get Fire Emblem Three Houses to work on the latest (yesterday’s — 7/22/2019) canary build.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue

2 Likes

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

wait I don’t remember withdrawing this post

I’m interested in playing Three Houses too, would like an update on when this game will be playable via Yuzu?

All right I fixed my issues, so I got 1 fps. Not playable at the moment even with a super powerful GPU, I would wait until multithreading is released, seems like the limitation is in the processing power.

Any idea when this may be implemented?

https://www.patreon.com/yuzuteam the patreon suggests to me with my good estimation skills probably a year or two. The game loaded for me (you will need newer keys), but it was just really slow, 1 FPS per second and on task manager, I had plenty of processing power left, so it was probably not a lack of computing power. I could try running the game on linux, maybe have better results.

1 Like

Can confirm, we just need to wait for optimization, CPU/GPU usage is very low even on my machine regardless of how much of the shader cache is built.

canary build 2567
It run faster than older build but still at 1% speed, and 0 FPS
log:yuzu_log.txt (2.0 MB)
screenshot:

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Canary 2567 HEAD-21b0c4e
OpenGL Vendor                                 Intel
OpenGL Renderer                               Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version                                4.3.0
GPU Driver Version                            24.20.100.6025
Enable CPU JIT                                null
Docked Mode                                   [ ]
RNG Seed                                      [ ]
Use Accurate GPU Emulation                    [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Can anyone verify the contents of this video for me in the upcoming days?

Claims fire emblem three houses is almost playable, if so I need to set up yuzu again.