Issue:Fire Emblem Warriors won’t boot.
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I boot up the game, and it gets on the load screen. It either crashes the emulator or freezes with 0 FPS depending on whether or not I turn of the debug thing that everyone needs to turn off
I’ve tried everything from looking at other pages and nothing seems to work and apparently, my drivers are updated.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11
- CPU: Intel Core i5 10th Gen
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX
- Citra Version (found in title bar):Nightly
- Game: Fire Emblem Warriors
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): I don’t have one, its just the load screen.
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (7.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1757 HEAD-ac98458
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1650 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 461.09
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
The log file indicates that your game dump might be the issue here. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.