Fixes, Updates and Customizations on Android

Issue:
So basically. I was wondering if the Citra team is working on ways to make it more accessable for weaker devces like my Huawei Nova 3i and other Kirin CPU’s? I know only snapdragons are worthy of running it(Though I heard that it still has problems). I mean, it shouldn’t go on this way, if you guys want more clicks. As of now I can’t run a single thing for obvious reasons so It’d clear my head if I get to know. Emulators of other consoles work well on mid ranged devices, I don’t get why this particullar one is such a tough nut to crack!

Thnx!

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

It’s because of the horrible OpenGL drivers on most none-Snapdragon SoC’s. That’s literally all there is to it. It’s something that the SoC makers themselves have to fix in their drivers.

Yeah, it’s really sad. But I do hope citra comes up with something in the near future. We can’t trust big tech nowadays.