Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Flipnote studio 3d does not launch. Whenever I try to run it, it gets stuck on the loading screen. If I try to exit, it crashes and i have to end it with task manager.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 210
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1753
- Game: Flipnote studio 3d
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt.old.txt (2.0 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1753 HEAD-cdbd72e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce 210/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from NVIDIA’s website. Official Drivers | NVIDIA
Seems like a corrupted ROM. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.
Additionally, you should disable Accurate Multiplication in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab. Old GPUs like yours tend to have issues with it.