I start to play pokemon UltraSun on Mac. However, fonts is vague even though I upgrade my Citra in the lastest version 1611. However, game works well when I play in Windows 10. Here are evidences and details of my device. Please fix it right now. Thx!!!
- List item
- Operating System: MacOS Catalina 10.15.6
- CPU: Intel core i7 4870HQ
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 M370X
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1611
- Game: Pokemon UltraSun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (4 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
Your log is not complete… It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log… The log gets cleared every time you open Citra… Have the log folder open in the background first before closing Citra then immediately upload a new log…
OK, I will try to upload a new one.
citra_log.txt (14.9 KB)
This is the log generated from citra when game started
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1613 HEAD-f4be733
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4870HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon R9 M370X OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
But it can run well in windows while missing fonts in Mac OS with the same setting. What’s the problem?