Playing FE awakening. but for some reason today the fps is very dropping
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Radeon Vega Mobiel Gfx
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1343
- Game: Fire emblem Awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (74.9 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
*sry for bad english
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1442 HEAD-3738417
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 20.1.3 26.20.15015.1007
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
hmmmm, it still not solved
but for some reason i have checked (v) my shaer JIT.
yet it still unChecked (v) in the Log file.