I’ve just tested the latest release of pre-built MESA from pal1000’s repo, and it worked with all version of Citra, even without the optimized .dll from cristianadam.eu for some reason. It might not work for some other cases though, as I only tested it on my laptop so far (HD Graphics 3000, 4GB RAM).
The choices provided by perappdeploy.cmd are also a little bit different:
- This is a 64-bit application (y=yes): y
- Do you want Desktop OpenGL drivers (y/n, defaults to yes): y
Updated softpipe and llvmpipe deployment.
symbolic link created for D:\Citra\canary-mingw\opengl32.dll <<===>> D:\MESA\x64\opengl32.dll
symbolic link created for D:\Citra\canary-mingw\libglapi.dll <<===>> D:\MESA\x64\libglapi.dll
- Do you want swr driver - the new desktop OpenGL driver made by Intel (y/n): y
Updated swr driver deployment.
symbolic link created for D:\Citra\canary-mingw\swrAVX.dll <<===>> D:\MESA\x64\swrAVX.dll
symbolic link created for D:\Citra\canary-mingw\swrAVX2.dll <<===>> D:\MESA\x64\swrAVX2.dll
- Do you need OpenGL ES support (y/n):y
symbolic link created for D:\Citra\canary-mingw\libGLESv1_CM.dll <<===>> D:\MESA\x64\libGLESv1_CM.dll
symbolic link created for D:\Citra\canary-mingw\libGLESv2.dll <<===>> D:\MESA\x64\libGLESv2.dll
Do you need off-screen rendering (y/n):y
Updated Mesa3D off-screen rendering interface deployment.
- What version of osmesa off-screen rendering you want:
- Gallium based (faster, but lacks certain features);
- Swrast based (slower, but has unique OpenGL 2.1 features);
Version of osmesa off-screen rendering: Gallium based (1)
Do you need graw library (y/n):y
Updated Mesa3D graw framework deployment.
symbolic link created for D:\Citra\canary-mingw\graw.dll <<===>> D:\MESA\x64\graw.dll
If you see those bold lines while using the .cmd, then you’re doing it right.