Force OpenGL3.3 on Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Windows)

Well you can update your driver from intel, it’s more reliable. After that, try running perappdeploy as administrator.

ehhh, they say only support for windows 7, 8 and 8.1

In that case, try using Windows Update.

but windows update says it’s latest

That’s odd. Try searching this in google: “Intel HD Graphics 3000 drivers”.

Hmmm, some said that intel’s graphics 3000 drive is runnable on windows 10 including driver easy: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/how-to-solve-intel-graphics-3000-driver-issue-in-windows-10/

Then install it. If it works with the older version, I think it can work with windows 10.

okay, here goes nothing, I am running the system restore first

I don’t think you need to do that.

done but the log file is the same, also can we talk to somewhere else because I reached the amount of posts?

Ok then. Sorry that it didn’t work.

If this tutorial work on windows 8.1 pro? or must be win 10?

And i have followed all the tutorial but it didn’t work (i use win 8.1 pro) intel hd graphic 3000 too

can i ask a question? what do you mean by replace the original .dll after i’ve extracted the mesa from pal1000? then replace that from one of cristianadam.eu.assets/grim-fandango/mesa? can you tell me what specific file it is? im sorry im kinda new at this on how to install citra… thanks

As for the latest version of MESA, you don’t need to do that at all :grinning: Just follow the instructions in the latest post and you’ll be fine.

Did you follow the latest one, or the first one I made? They are a little bit different.

what do i do after i made a text document? citra-qt.bat? how do i run it on citra-qt?

You have to save the text as a .bat file (citra-qt.bat) and run it just by double-click it. A cmd window will appear, along with citra.

after i save it as citra-qt.bat it still remains as a text document and when i double click it it opens as text document… what should i do on how to open it as u said?

heres a screen shot