Found a problem with Ultra Sun and a solution (thought not really a solution)

Issue: Basically for some people, when you run Pokemon Ultra Sun, you might run into a problem where you cant seem to move in a particular direction. My experience was that the cause of this is actually because you had changed your control settings. I had a custom configuration for controls just due to having used it for a while but apparently that was the cause of it, even though I set up the controls. Id say create a new set of controls, name it Pokemon Ultra Sun then run default controls for it (meanwhile preserving your other control configuration for other games). When I use the default controls, there are no errors with the control and you can continue to play the game. (Specifically for me, I had my c-stick as WASD rather than the arrow keys. When I tried to walk to the right, I couldn’t move, even though the controls were correct. Meanwhile, it works in default so I guess Il just play Ultra Sun with that).

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

1 Like

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Yes there is different types of control settings though so confusing