Fps and sccreen issue

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
i have done all that i know of to speed up the game and the fps is still going slowly i cant get pasted the very beginning of the game without having to exit out what can i do also when i do get alittle past it shades out and the or the color and screen goes random colors.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 8.1
  • CPU: N2830 @ 2.16GHz intel celeron
  • GPU: 4.00GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary 1086
  • Game: pokemon moon
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You need to upload your log and fill in the system info, CPU and GPU.

citra_log.txt (42.3 KB)
how to get the other info not sure if you could tell how it would be nice please and thank you

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

ok thank you ill wait.

i thought adding these would better help you to find out what i could be doing wrong as well coz i am unsure if you need anything else let me know

Your GPU is too old for citra, the latest update for it was in 2014. it may work better on linux.

is there anther possible emulator for playing pokemon moon on my pc that you may know of?

Only citra currently.

ok thank you for trying to help

can you help me I have log problem I pasted new log file but it over write I used the other guy steps any idea please give me your log filePreformatted textcitra_log.txt (109.0 KB)
here it is

• List item

it looks like your GPU driver is outdated.

also don’t post on old threads, create a new topic.

are you talking to me

my drivers are updated

Yes, create a new topic (citra support) and include the required information.

I created see my one topic I really need this bro