THANKS FOR THE HELP

System Information

• Operating System: WIN 10
  • CPU: I7 8700
  • GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): CITRA CANARY 633
  • Game: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS, STAR FOX 64 3D
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

You’re probably using the integrated graphics, although to be safe upload the citra log.

Sorry for my bad english.

citra_log.txt (15.6 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

What do you mean by fps drops? is it stuttering? stuttering will happen even on high end pc.
in which games does that happens? have you try reducing internal resolution?

In A Link between worlds evey time i get into new area there is fps drops and then it come back to normal

Probably normal due to shader compilation, try changing the ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ settings by either disabling it or by leaving it enabled and also enabling ‘Accurate Multiplication’ and ‘Accurate Geometry Shader’ and as i said previously try reducing internal resolution.

enabling ‘Accurate Multiplication’ and ‘Accurate Geometry Shader’

For best performance, these should be disabled unless they’re needed.

I can’t say that about nvidia as i haven’t tested on many games, but on AMD i remember quite clearly that some games unusually performed better with either 'Accurate Multiplication or ‘Accurate Geometry Shader’ enabled.

1 Like

I tried and It didn’t help

There’s probably nothing you can do about it, then. Shader compilation lag is an issue for a lot of emulators. With Dolphin, the solution had to be incredibly well thought out and executed, and, currently. there are more important things that need to be done for Citra.

OK Thank you for the answer
i hope you will solve the problem soon