(Sorry for my english…) When I save the game on Pokemon Ultra Sun (or sometimes after a battle), the FPS drops considarably : 60-70% speed and 20 FPS. Usually, the speed and the FPS are ok (around 100% and 30 FPS), even if there are some latencies sometimes…
So I still have to restart Citra to have good performances.
- Operating System: macOS 10.14.6
- CPU: 2,5 GHz Inter Core i5
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536Mo
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1755
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (377.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1755 HEAD-41dc0b7
Operating System macOS Mojave (10.14)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer Intel HD Graphics 4000 OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Yeah this is normal on older hardware on a macbook.
I knew it, thanks for the reply… It’s weird because the game runs perfectly (30fps everywhere), it’s smooth etc., until the first or second save/battle