Issue: When I start an emulation the FPS and speed drops to 0. This issue began to happen the second time I launched Citra (at first it performed normally). The screen freezes and Citra gets super laggy. I waited some time and nothing happened, the emulation remained unresponsive. I’ve tried changing some graphics settings but nothing worked. It doesn’t make sense since I was able to run the emulation the first time I launched Citra… suddently it stopped working! My setup is not high-end but it can handle Citra emulation.
Thank you for your support!
- Operating System: Win10
- CPU: i5-3210M @ 2.5GHz (8GB RAM)
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7730M 2GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1565
- Game: TLoZ OoT Rev1 Decrypted (USA) (Great)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (11.5 KB)