I’ve been trying to play Fire Emblem SOV, and during dialogue cutscenes the FPS is at a steady 100% (30 FPS). However, everywhere else other than that, it nevers goes over 10-15 FPS. Is there any way to improve this? I already set the Internal Resolution to minimum.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U, Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30 Ghz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1369
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (US)
citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)