I’ve been trying to play Fire Emblem SOV, and during dialogue cutscenes the FPS is at a steady 100% (30 FPS). However, everywhere else other than that, it nevers goes over 10-15 FPS. Is there any way to improve this? I already set the Internal Resolution to minimum.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700U, Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30 Ghz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1369
- Game: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (US)
citra_log.txt (8.1 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1369 HEAD-a7b18ef
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
have enabled hardware shader, the fps is still very slow!