Fps issues with resolution (Kid icarus)

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: i5 4460
  • GPU: 1050ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1168
  • Game: Kid icarus uprising

Hi im having fps issues when playing in higher resolutions, in the native it runs perfectly with the speed somethimes dropping to 93% which isnt a big deal but when i up the resolution the speed goes down but i am able to run other games on citra with high resolution no problem.

citra_log.txt (63.2 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

How do i fix the problem then?

Some games are more demanding at higher resolutions.
If you want to run it at higher resolution, you’ll just have to wait for speedups.

hmm… well that sounds weird… running the game at all resolutions have the same FPS.
from Native x1 to x10 and all them have from 80% to 100% using canary ver.
isnt that weird?

The speed is also decreasing when i’m increasing difficulty of the game, kinda strange i think my pc should be able to handle this no problem.
I can run kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance and pokemon sun at high resolutions no problem with no hick ups

Also the grind rails seem to be invisible for some reason