Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I went through the FAQ trying to find an official “bug/issue performance report” but I couldn’t find it so here it is.
I am using the same 3ds dump in two different computers, same Citra version too. In my first computer (Windows 7 64 bits) with an Intel 6600K CPU and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 GPU, the game runs fine. But in the second computer, a laptop, huge FPS drops are suffered in two very specific screens:
- Pokemon contest information (the one showing the contest attributes of your pokemons as well as the moves, their appealing, etc…)
- The screen to make and assign Pokeblocks.
If you spend too much time in either of these screens (well I actually I tempted luck in just one occasion) the computer shuts down and restarts.
I just find it weird that this only happens in these two screens and both are related to contests, maybe just a coincidence, maybe not?
I hope you find this report useful. And of course, if any of you know of any fixes, please let me know.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bits
- CPU: AMD Radeon R7 M265
- GPU: Intel i7 4500U
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 799
- Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: