Yesterday the game (Yo-kai Watch Blasters) was running fine. But now I’m experiencing fps drops I did not have before.
- Operating System: Windows
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: Gtx 1650 ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Latest version. I’m not sure where to find it though.
- Game: Yo-kai Watch Blasters White Dog Squad (although its the same for Red Cat Corps)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): Not sure if I should include this since its just fps that’s the issue.
citra_log.txt (565.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2002 HEAD-9ec4954
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3448)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 537.42
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Emulation>Configure>Graphics>Advanced Tab and re-enable Shader JIT. I don’t know why you turned that off. Other than that, make sure to test without your mod, cheat code, or texture pack enabled. As a rule of thumb, don’t use cheat codes and mods at the same time, they’re very often incompatible.