when playing kirby triple deluxe the frame ms always seems to stay to around 20+ms. No idea why. sometimes during a level itll drop back down to ~10ms but not for long.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx, 2100 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1965
- Game: Kirby Triple Deluxe
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (12.1 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: