Frame rate non existent

This is for Citra on android. My frame rate is bouncing between 2 and 14 when standing still moving it sits at 7. I have all default settings turned on, turned them off problem persists. Its like playing the game at .25 speed.

This is with pokemon omega ruby

I was trying to get a picture or a log but cant find logs on mobile, and since i left the app its now wanting to reload 420 shaders, longer than a 5min wait do I just came back to tell the problem.

My phone has 8gb ram and 60hrtz refresh so it should has the power needed right?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Moved to Citra Support.

The log file guide posted above should have instructions for android if you scroll down the page a bit.

I was trying to copy it over but I cant regular copy it or copy to clip board for some reason

Use this option to upload the log file:

citra_log.txt (43.8 KB)

I’ve teethed uploading this 4 times now. Everytime I close the browser and come back its deleted. Hopefully not this time.

Here a screenshot as well

I’m afraid that the problem here is most likely your hardware. PowerVR Rogue GE8320’s OpenGL ES drivers are pretty horrible, which leads to poor performance in OpenGL ES based apps like Citra. You’ll either have to wait for emulator optimizations or buy a new phone, ideally with a Snapdragon SoC.

1 Like