Issue: When i start Inazuma eleven go chrono stones wildfire after 2 minutes of play the game freezes. This happens only with wildfire, which worked fine until recently. After 2 minutes the game freeze with the same frame and with no sound.
- Operating System: Windows 10 home
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon vega mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon ™ Vega 8 graphics and NVIDIA GeForce Gtx 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1595
- Game: Inazuma eleven go chrono stones wildfire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1.1 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1595 HEAD-a348888
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 451.67
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
how can i disable the cheats? after i use it i delete it in the cheats page
Start the game then in Emulation -> Cheats just uncheck the boxes and restart the game afterwards.
I eliminated the cheats on the cheats page and nothing has changed the game after 2 minutes freeze
Does it freeze in the same spot every time?
No it freeze independently where I am in the game after 2 minutes
Try turn off Hardware Shader in the Advanced graphics options in Citra configuration. If that doesn’t work then perhaps you should try to redump the game to make sure it is clean by following the guides below. Have at least 4GB free space on your Nintendo 3DS’s SD card to make sure everything fits (games can be up to 4GB).