I’ve just downloaded both Citra Canary and Nightly. I tried to emulate Pokemon Y when the screen just freezes after 2 minutes or so. The audio and the game seems to be running as I get audio responses for pressing the A button, but the screen doesn’t run.
there is no change to the speed , but the FPS drops to 30.
- Operating System: Windows 10 professionnal
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
- GPU: didn’t found what that was
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1753
- Game: Inazuma eleven 3, ogre attacks
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (206.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1753 HEAD-cdbd72e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160 CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19926
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
This iGPU is known to have broken OpenGL drivers on Windows. You can try disabling Accurate Multiplication in
Emulation>Configuration>Graphics>Advanced Tab. That sometimes resolves some graphical issues with this iGPU. If that doesn’t work, you may be required to use a very old Citra build in order to get the game to work (Citra Nightly 860). However, that will come at the cost of a lot of features not being implemented there yet. So it’s debatable whether that would be worth it.