2020 Macbook Air user. I get consistent crashes while playing Hey Pikmin. Consistent in the sense that, as soon as I get to the same place in the game, 95 percent of the time it will crash, and usually it won’t even show the “Citra unexpectedly crashed” screen. Sometimes I can use save states to save scum my way past the area, but it’ll crash even more often after that.
Sometimes it’ll even be a thing where, on a save state, I can walk around as much as I want, but as soon as I destroy a specific block, it’ll immediately crash. IDK if it’s my specs but I’m at my wit’s ends.
- Operating System: Ventura 13.2
- CPU: 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i3, Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz, with 4MB L3 cache
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2530
- Game: Hey Pikmin
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (23.0 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: