When I play games the emulation goes on as normal for a while, then the screen will freeze and the speed percentage drops to 0%. The speed then goes back up to normal and the sound continues to play but both screens remains frozen on what they were displaying when the emulator froze. The touch screen and input works as in Mario and Luigi: Dream Team I can click the spot where the save button would be and press the A button to save even though nothing happens visually. I have had it happen in the three games I tested which include Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Mario Kart 7 along with Dream Team.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Lenguaje 64bits (10.0, compilation 17134)
- CPU: Intel core i5-7200U 2,5 GHz 4 CPUs
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version: HEAD-50def5a
- Game: Mario and Luigi: Paper, Mario Kart 7 and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue
citra_log.txt (7.3 KB)