Hello everyone! requesting some help here, so every so often the audio will stop during gameplay, and then the game will suddenly completely freeze (always happens in this order), requiring me to restart Citra entirely. As far as I can tell, the game runs fine for the most part, this issue occurs very randomly, sometimes within 5 minutes, sometimes within 20 minutes.
Tried a buncha things to resolve it, turned off/on hardware shader/accurate multiplication, whitelisted citra file and citra-qt in my antivirus, etc. The only thing I have left to try is switch from Citra canary to nightly? I’m not sure what that would achieve though, I’m very new to this. Any help is much appreciated!
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2637
citra_log_file.txt (28.2 KB)
- Game: Final Fantasy Explorers.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: