Game crash on load with Citra Canary 2150 | Story of Season and Harvest Moon

Issue:
When I upgraded the lastest version Canary 2150, both of the games Story of Seasons Trio of towns; and Harvest moon: The lost valleys crashed while I play. In the beginning when loading the save games, Citra still ran smooth, as long as I started moving, the game crashed and loaded very slow. I tried to reinstall Citra following your step (Link included): Reinstall without loss of data, I failed. Pleased help me. Thank you

System Information

• Operating System: Macintosh HD
  • CPU: 2,3 GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: 8GB2133 MHz LPDDR3
    *Graphic Intel Iris Plus Graphic 655 1536 MB
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 2150 , Nightly 1766
  • Game: Harvest moon The lost Valley and Story of Seasons: Trio of towns
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 19.53.18

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (396.6 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Canary 2150   HEAD-08ca904
Operating System                             macOS High Sierra (10.13)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8259U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.1
Graphics Renderer                            Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 655
GPU Driver Version                           ?
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                -1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

Those steps specifically mention that they’re for Windows. But regardless. The log file indicates that something is reading out of bounds. As you don’t have a game update installed. I recommend redumping your game just in case your current dump got corrupted somehow:

Please refer to our game dumping guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles

Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.

Thank you for your instruction. As I’'m not good at computer skills, and I don’t have the 3ds is it possible to wait for another update of Citra, hoping the game run again? I tried to understand the dumping guide but I failed :smiling_face_with_tear:

The issue isn’t with Citra, it is with your games. You need to redump it, or else it will stay corrupted.

thanks for you advice
:pray: