Whenever I try to play triforce heroes, it gets to the first dialogue box, then it crashes and closes Citra. I’ve tried resetting my settings but it hasn’t worked. Is there any way to fix this? After a single frame of the image, the game crashes and closes.
- Operating System: 64-bit operating system, 64x-based processor
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1784
- Game: Legends of Zelda: triforce heroes
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Log File: citra_log.txt (16.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1784 HEAD-47c4f31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 22.5.1 30.0.15021.11005
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
Sorry, forgot to mention this, but It’s not just triforce heroes, It’s multiple games. Fire emblem awakening crashes after some time, and some time after playing ocarina of time, it crashes as well.