Game crashes after approximately 10 seconds.
API ERROR 1: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY in glReadPixels
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1778
- Game: Pokemon Y
citra_log.txt.old.txt (32.5 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1778 HEAD-a51b1cd
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.2
Graphics Renderer D3D12 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070)
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region 2
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 4.2. Citra requires OpenGL 4.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
I checked my OpenGL version and i have the 4.6.
Why are you running Citra on a Mesa driver? Your GPU’s official OpenGL or Vulkan drivers are perfectly fine for Citra. Please switch to your normal driver instead. Also, your Citra build is about 200+ builds out of date. You should update to the latest Citra Nightly.