Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
im trying to load in shaders but every time i do so, the game always crashes with no exit message
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor
- GPU: 4070 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2028
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt.old.txt (2.0 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2028 HEAD-1d4d421
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3570)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 537.42
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Disable your post processing shader. That Dolphin shader is not support in Citra.