When the game starts, before Mario jumps on screen with the “MARIO” part of the game’s name, the game crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series, Adrenalin 19.5.2
- Citra Version (found in the title bar): 1280
- Game: Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including title bar):
citra_log.txt (35.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1280 HEAD-73bf92f
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
BOI, Accurate Multiplication worked! Well, Hardware Shader makes it work, but instead of the characters being shown, it’s just blackish circles are on the floor (the downward shadows), which I’m not sure why it does that. But in any case, Accurate Multiplication is the winner!