I can launch Pokémon ultra sun just fine, but when i get to the first dialogue with the professor Citra crashes, and shows speed 0%.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1723
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: citra_log.txt (3.3 MB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1723 HEAD-4817b00
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 471.96
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable your cheats, then restart Citra (important otherwise they remain active) and test your game again. If the issues remain, upload another log file.