whenever i start a battle with a certain npc the game crashes, while citra maintain it’s functions
- Operating System: windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics Family
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1507
- Game: pokemon moon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (6.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1338 HEAD-32b88d4
OpenGL Vendor null
OpenGL Renderer null
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
That log file does not match with Nightly 1507 that you are running, double check that you are upload the log from the correct folder. Open Nightly 1507 ->
File->Open Citra Folder then it’s in its log folder.