Until a few hours ago I had not updated Citra, but now I did. When I open Pokemon X or Alpha Sapphire, and try to see the Pokedex or use a move, the game crashes and “citra does not respond” appears.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5 GHz (4 CPUs)
- GPU:8GB Ram - Nvidia Geforce 940MX
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1637
- Game: Pokemon X and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (115.6 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1637 HEAD-2b5921a
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 184.108.40.20650
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.