Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: i5-7400 3GHz
- GPU: intel(R) hd graphics 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1784
- Game: pokemon Omega ruby and x
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
citra closes if I try to open the game
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1784 HEAD-47c4f31
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version 18.104.22.16874
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.