Game Freeze When playing
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 2029
- Game: Pokémon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (2.2 MB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2029 HEAD-fcc0fd6
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2428)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 536.99
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all cheats, then restart the emulation (important, otherwise they remain active). Now try your game again.