The game would load and launch but afterwards at loading screen, it would freeze and the error ‘‘citra.exe stopped responding’’ shows. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing the configure>graphics settings but nothing works. Help?
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel® core™ i5-3470 CPU @3.20GHz, 3201 MHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1544
- Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (30.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: