Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Basicaly a few days ago the game was doing good. But since yesterday the game simply freezes when I try to load it. I try installing other versions. Changing one thing or another that work with other people problems. Even try other roms, it dind’t work. Please help me.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64
- CPU: ntel(R) Core™ i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1782
- Game: Animal Crossing - New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo (USA).3ds
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by
citra_log.txt (14.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1782 HEAD-d380980
Operating System Windows 6.0
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4252
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- Your GPU hardware only supports OpenGL version 3.3.0. Citra requires OpenGL 4.3.0 and above. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/faq/
Disable V-Sync in
Emulation>Configure>Graphics>Advanced tab. Your iGPU has issues with this setting.