Pokemon alpha sapphire freezes randomly, most when i i think skip through dialouge fast but sometimes not and causes me to go back to my last save.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i7
- GPU: Nvidia
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1762
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Saphhire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt.old.txt (5.2 KB)
citra_log.txt (527.9 KB)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 2122 HEAD-3d62fef
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 512.15
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You have mods installed. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable all mods, then try again. If the freezing continues, upload another log file.