Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Every time I try to open a game it freezes at the very start and the speed and fps go to 0.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, build 18362)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3337u CPU @ 1.80 GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1554
- Game: Every game
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (20.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1554 HEAD-7625306
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.4358
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
recently played terraria but when i tried to create a character it froze.
- Operating System: macOS 10.13.6
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
- Citra Version: 1552
- Game: terraria
citra_log.txt (400.6 KB)
please help me, Did i do something wrong???