Hi, i am currently playing Profesor Layton vs Ace Attorney in the last update of the Citra Bleeding Edge Building. When i play it with the integrated graphic card (Intel HD 5200) the game gets a speed a of around 50%, but when i change to the NVIDIA graphic card, it gets much lower, which makes no sense, considering that the NVIDIA card is superior. Morover, i saw a gameplay of the same game in citra of a guy who has an NVIDIA Geforce 1080gtx and it goes around a speed of 75-80%, so i was wondering if it could have something to do with a wrong configuration (The internal resolution is set as native). Thanks and sorry for my english.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bits
- CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30Ghz 2.40Ghz
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 940mx
Intel HD Graphics 5200
- Citra Version (found in titlebar):
- Game: Profesor layton vs Ace Attorney
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Paste your entire console window log here.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File