Game gets slower when i change of graphic card

Issue:
Hi, i am currently playing Profesor Layton vs Ace Attorney in the last update of the Citra Bleeding Edge Building. When i play it with the integrated graphic card (Intel HD 5200) the game gets a speed a of around 50%, but when i change to the NVIDIA graphic card, it gets much lower, which makes no sense, considering that the NVIDIA card is superior. Morover, i saw a gameplay of the same game in citra of a guy who has an NVIDIA Geforce 1080gtx and it goes around a speed of 75-80%, so i was wondering if it could have something to do with a wrong configuration (The internal resolution is set as native). Thanks and sorry for my english.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 bits
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30Ghz 2.40Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Geforce 940mx
    Intel HD Graphics 5200
  • Citra Version (found in titlebar):
  • Game: Profesor layton vs Ace Attorney
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Log:
Paste your entire console window log here.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: How to Upload the Log File

That is strange, as Citra’s performance depends on your CPU, not your GPU (for the most part). However, you didn’t provide the Citra version (Head), nor did you provide the log file.

Perhaps you have some software that’s interfering with Citra while using your dedicated GPU? Regardless, please provide all the information that is asked in the template.

Yeah, this is a strange issue. Upload your log file and provide your Citra version and build like @Flamboyant_Ham suggested.

This question from me might be strange to you, but perhaps are you running Cemu? There are some tweaks that you can do on your Nvidia GPU which helps Cemu to get a better performance, but a worse performance in Citra. If you are doing that, please revert the changes in your Nvidia Control Panel.

this is a common issue esp with nvidia optimus laptop.