Game graphics not loading properly after update

Issue:
When I load my save nothing unusual happens, but when I load a different area (like a building), the screen turns blue or black and most elements become invisible, except dialogue, and characters are missing their heads. This also happens with other games, like Pokémon Omega Ruby or IE Go: Galaxy.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core 3.70 GHz
  • GPU: Radeon RX500/500 Series
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2493
  • Game: Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stones: Wildfire
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (96.1 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

GL_VERSION: 4.3.0 Core Profile Context 22.20.27.09.230424

Outdated drivers, get the latest here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-550

That is an unusual old GPU to pair with a 5600X :stuck_out_tongue:

citra_log 3.txt (63.5 KB)

Thanks for the answer! Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work :frowning: Not sure if I’m missing something

Use an older version of Citra in the meantime. Bugs caused in preparation for Vulkan are being fixed.

Yeah, was thinking of trying just that since it’s been long since I last updated and I didn’t have that problem. Thanks for the help!

Does this issue occur in the latest Nightly?

Thanks a lot for the reply and sorry for making more than one thread. I don’t have this issue in Nightly. In my other post I have a separate issue that also applies to the latest Canary: Freezing and the driver timeout window. This is my latest log:
citra_log.txt (134.9 KB)
And the resulting pop-up:
images
I have updated all my drivers including my GPU’s, unistalled and reinstalled, looking up fixes, using Registry Editor etc. and nothing seems to work. Happens to newest and older Canary and Nightly builds. Thank you.

On the latest Nightly build go to Emulation>Configure>Graphics>Advanced tab and set the graphics API here to Vulkan. Then try running your game again. If the same time out error occurs, the issue is most likely with your operating system or your driver (or both), and not with Citra.

Vulkan isn’t available it seems, only options are OpenGl and Software.

It was available in the newest Canary

Sorry, yea. I meant Canary.

Tried with Canary but the game crashes immediatly and the window closes without error pop up. (I haven’t used any savestates so far)
citra_log.txt (24.2 KB)

Hmmmm. Still looks like a driver crash to me. Do you have a multiple monitor set up?

I think so too, and nope, I don’t have any other monitor.

Let’s continue here: The game freezes and Citra closes itself - #5 by SleepingSnake