Game is freezing

Issue: my ultra sun and sun both are not working
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
the games are opening but when it tells proffessor kukui has a message it stucks and doesnt move further.pls help me iam very eager to play

System Information

• Operating System:windows 7 ultimate
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 992
  • Game: pokemon ultra sun and sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (58.6 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’, also disable v-sync, set internal resolution to native and framelimit to 100%. do that before opening the game. upload your log again after changing those settings.

citra_log.txt (26.6 KB)
the game is working but the speed is tooo slow

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

actually i disabled hardware render the game went good but speed was too low.but after seeing correctly i came to know it was hardware shader but now it is still freezing.

citra_log.txt (243.1 KB)
this is the log after what u said.the before sent log was when i disabled hardware render,it was slow but working

So, disabling ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ doesn’t do anything, but disabling ‘Enable Hardware Renderer’ works but slow, correct?

btw, what is your CPU and GPU?

yes u are right
CPU:Intel R Pentium R G3420 3.10 GHz
GPU:Intel R HD Graphics -1760 MB
Display mode - 1360 x 768(32 bit)(60 Hz)

Download ans install the latest driver for your GPU from the manufacturer website, if the issue persists after that, upload your log again.

after i installed latest driver the game is working .thanks for your help.speed is also good.if any other trouble occurs can u help me?

You can always open a thread if you need support.