Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Citra does not open pokemon ultra sun.
Whenever I try to open it it shows
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: intel® core™ i3-7020u cpu @ 2.30ghz 2.30
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1649
- Game: pokemon ultra sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (4.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.
It looks like you accidentally reopened Citra before uploading the log. The log gets cleared every time you open Citra. Have the log folder open in the background first before closing Citra then immediately upload a new log.
@tywald so you mean that i should upload the log first and then open citra?
Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra and go to
File>Open Citra Folder and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
My Citra refuses to load a game, everytime I try to start any game besides pokemon y, it keeps crashing.
OS: Windows 10
CPU: Intel® Core i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Citra Version: Citra canary 1820
Game: Ultra Sun/ omega ruby/ alpha sapphire
Can someone help me if I’m doing something wrong?
Log:citra_log.txt (11.0 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1868 HEAD-288baa7
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.12435
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
Please make sure to read our Community Guidelines thoroughly before posting on the forum. Piracy is not allowed here.