After the cutscene, when Fletchinder wakes up your character, the game goes to a black screen and citra crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (71.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1982 HEAD-40f8fcf
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 3 Graphics
GPU Driver Version 26.20.12036.1
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Disable cheats, then restart Citra (important, otherwise the cheats remain active).