Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I had been using Citra for the past few days and constantly update it. I had no issues up until now. The game completely freezes then the sound continues playing at the background but the screen stays frozen. I tried to use an older version of Citra but it did not work.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Pentium @ 2.30GHz
Kaby Lake-U/Y 14nm Technology
- GPU: Generic PnP Monitor ([email protected])
Intel HD Graphics 610 (HP)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1315
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
(upload://dxO1uguPo9klntlSkDBVOpJWWcl.txt) (372.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: