I played this already but for some reason I need to reset my laptop so I already updated my gpu and turned off the render but it glitches and it never happen to me before
Game loads but graphics glitches when playing the game.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- Citra Version (found in title bar): canary 1561
- Game: story of season:trio towns
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (21.7 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1561 HEAD-4d75a4d
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3412
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.