Game on 0fps after lunching

Hi, I have trouble playing the game, my game is on really low fps and becouse of that it crashes

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

yuzu_log.txt (216.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 400             . HEAD-mainline-636-3525-g0d62b2255
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8783
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I will be waiting, I really want to play :frowning:

Increase your pagefile to 25000 mb.

It seems we have a new problem if you try to start a new game with the base version. Install an update.

i already did it

and i did it also
still not working

Can you get me a log file with the game updated?
And just to confirm, have you used any save editor?

the lof file I sent was after the update, I have done some changes with the settings and its working now but very slow, like 5fps, almost unplayable.

Can I see your current configuration? Just opening the game until it reaches the splash screen is enough. A log of that will show everything.

yuzu_log.txt (607.0 KB)

here is the log, sorry it took so long.
after todays new update the game does move faster but it is still very glitchy, sometime its on 13fps and sometime its jumping to 5fps and there is a white square on my screen.

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 401             . HEAD-mainline-636-3533-g9182657de
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8783
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

please, anyone can help me? im desparet

Is it the same if you use vulkan?

citra_log.txt (4.7 KB)
i’m keep getting 0 speed with 0 fps after launching a game

Wrong place to talk about Citra Nintendo 3DS Emu, hear is Yuzu Nintendo Switch Emu talk.