My games run extremely poorly even with optimized settings for high performance (disabling hardware shaders and etc). Usually the FPS is always at 1 and the highest I was able to go was 5fps during a cutscene. Then it just goes back to the usual powerpoint presentation speed. I’ve tried everything from increasing and decreasing the Emu speed % and even the cpu clock, to disabling every graphic settings to increase performance but nothing has worked.
Its pretty evident that the problem is because of how low spec and outdated my potato laptop and drivers are, but I just wanted to know if there was a way to increase the FPS without having to buy a new driver? I just need to boost enough FPS for it to be playable (I’m content with even 10-25fps).
I’d appreciate any advice and tips.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- OS Build: 18363.418
- CPU: Inten(R) Core™2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800m GS
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1994
- Game: Rune Factory 4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (76.5 KB)